I'm in a corp. Which I'm leaving. Not of my own choice, but forced by outside reasons.
You see this corp focuses on solidarity, friendship and trust. We play for fun, mining, manufacturing, ratting and missioning. PVP is not in our scope, though some are skilled for it. We'd rather gather up 4 mining barges and strip-mine a belt than fight some other corp. However some think of us as weak targets. Thus for the past 4 months we've had 6-7 wardecs by mercenary pvp corps who only want ransom.
We don't pay. That only reinforces the extortionists from mere mercenaries to full-blown "protection-mobs". So we hide, play with our alts, monitor local and avoid all contact. However that spoils the fun. I don't have an adequate alt to have fun with. I don't have the time for organized play and I don't intend to pvp.
So I left the corp. To avoid the wardec and have a couple of months of mining and missioning, raising my wallet balance and my faction standings. I'll rejoin the corp, no doubt about it. But only if the wardecs stop or I feel confident enough that we can fight back.
Also, the way wardecs work now is stupid. There should be at least some semblance of reasoning in hi-sec warfare. Some form of peacekeeping force. I know it's carebearish, but it's hi-sec for fuck's sake! Go play in lo-sec if you want war. Leave us play our little game here and go design your grant schemes in 0.0.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου